Digital Marketing Training Workshop
4021 Noel Road Dallas, TX 75240
Content, Search and Social Workshop in Dallas
Digital Marketing is a $100 Billion industry and the only constant in digital marketing is change. To help marketers keep up with the changes, we are excited to bring our Digital Smarts workshop series to Dallas focusing on the dominant triumvirate in Digital Marketing of Content, Search & Social.
No more cookie-cutter conference sessions where speakers hardly scratch the surface. Instead, join us for a half-day learning extravaganza filled with in-depth workshops led by leading industry experts. This is your chance to attend, learn and network with other marketers in the DFW area.Register Now
Registration/Networking and Breakfast
Digital Marketing Keynote
Workshop 1 – Strategic Content Marketing
Companies across all industries and sizes are scrambling to create more content. But the answer is not to create more content but strategic content where your marketing is doing more with less content. So how do you create a culture within your marketing team where you drive more measurable results with less content? In this morning workshop session, Content Marketing author and 18+ years digital marketing expert Bob Tripathi will walk you through how to build strategic content around your marketing personas, how to do content planning, and how to distribute & repurpose your content.
As part of this session, you’ll learn:
- The key elements of Content Marketing process
- Targeting customer persona to match your content process
- How to tap into buyer intent for optimizing your content for marketing
- How to create a process for repurposing your content
- How to combine SEO & Social to drive Content Marketing
- How to create an internal content marketing process
- How to measure your content marketing efforts
- How to build a Content Marketing team
Workshop 2 – How to Make SEO the Cornerstone of Your Marketing
SEO when executed correctly can drive big results for companies. The SEO landscape in 2020 is going through a rapid change with the most recent Google update. In this workshop session, attendees will learn how to implement the latest SEO changes including all the best practices and how to futureproof your SEO.
In this in-depth workshop session, you’ll learn:
- Role of AI, Machine Learning, NLP’s in SEO
- How to build a Holistic SEO strategy
- Top SEO factors you should optimize for in 2020
- Link Building best practices
- Local SEO tactics
- Voice Search optimization
- How to generate traffic from SEO content
- How to build your SEO dashboard
- How to workshop on Google Search Console
Workshop 3 – Social Media with Influencer Marketing & Facebook Ads
Social Media in 2020 goes beyond just posting updates, crafting messages and measuring follower count. Influencer marketing is where most companies see results and that means building and maintaining an extensive network of Social Media Influencers.
In this workshop, we will walk you through how to audit, identify, qualify and build your own social media influencer program. We will also see how Influencer marketing ties in with organic social media management. At the end, we will also walk through some of the industry best practices with Paid Social Media on Facebook and Instagram ads.
In this 90 minute workshop session, you’ll learn:
- How to identify and build your influencer network
- How to create an “army of sales” through your social media influencers
- How to measure, evaluate and optimize your social media program
- How to generate traffic and new sales with your social media
- How to target influencers with Social Media ads
- Facebook & Instagram ad strategies that drive higher ROAS
- Facebook ads best practices
Live Site Clinic and Account Audit
During this session we will conduct a live website and social media audit that will be handpicked from session attendees. During this time, our speakers will provide strategic directions and recommendations to solve your burning digital marketing questions. A great time to ask any and all questions!
- 5 Hours of in-depth learning on Content, Search & Social
- Worksheets, Templates and Presentations
- Certification of Completion
- Free Instant Content Marketing Book
- Free Coffee, Breakfast and Lunch
Bob Tripathi is a passionate Digital Marketing leader helping companies build their digital businesses since 2001. Bob has B2C and B2B marketing skills helping Startups, SMB’s and Enterprises like Discover Financial, Sears Holdings, Asure Software and many others achieve massive growth through digital marketing skills and thought leadership.
Bob speaks at numerous marketing conferences, has co-authored a content marketing book and written many articles, grants interviews, creates digital training workshops and has hosted hundreds of webinars. After saying goodbye to the big brand corporate life, Bob is a self-starting entrepreneur scaling companies including a digital marketing training company, a Demand Generation SaaS platform and currently heads Digital Sparx Marketing, a company specializing in digital marketing services.
Michelle Stinson Ross
Michelle Stinson Ross is an industry recognized authority on digital marketing, particularly the operation of holistic marketing systems that include content, search, social media, and marketing automation. Michelle has written award winning case studies for the US Search Awards and is a judge for the EU Search Awards and the EU Content Awards.